lunes, 4 de diciembre de 2017

Activities for Christmas. Write a letter to Santa Claus or Wise Men

In my opinion, Christmas time is a good opportunity to teach our kids activities related with it.
I propose to write  a letter to Santa Claus or Wise Men.
Wise Men (Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar)
Wise Men
For first, second and third course of Primary Education I recommend the following letter. Children only have to fill the gaps.
Letter to Santa Claus
Letter to Santa Claus
For fourth, fifth and sixth course of Primary Education, children can write a letter to Santa Claus or Wise Men.
You have to explain the parts of a letter: openings, body, endings... Bellow, you will find and example.
https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/article/a-christmas-lesson
Parts of an informal letter
From my point of view, this activity is very useful to enhance writing skill. What do you think? I await your comments.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe tu comentario